1. Prices are subject to change. All prices indicated include statutory value added tax.
2. A postage and packaging fee is levied for each order. The sum of the flat rate for your country please ask either before you order, or if you send your order TARANG will send you an order confirmation which includes the total shipping costs. You can cancel your order if you don't accept the shipping costs.
3. All prices include 19% German V.A.T. tax.
Your right to cancel in accordance with the law governing remote sales
The following right to cancel does not apply for sealed goods (audio recordings, video recordings, software on all kinds of data carriers) if you open or damage (unseal) the packaging.
You are no longer bound to your order if you cancel it within 2 weeks of receiving the goods within the European Union. Cancellation need not include an explanation but must be made in writing on a permanent data carrier or by returning the actual article. Maintenance of this deadline means timely dispatch of your cancellation to TARANG Indian Instruments,
Johannisstrasse 14, D-90763 Fuerth, Germany
In the event of a cancellation, we will remunerate any payments already received upon receipt of the returned merchandise. You are obliged to return the goods to us - for which the risk and costs will be borne by us - if you have not already done so when sending us your letter of cancellation.
You will be responsible for bearing the costs of the shipment of the goods both ways.
Please observe our additional information on returning merchandise.
Information on Returning Merchandise:
1. If damaged or used goods are returned, TARANG shall be entitled to claim for compensation (§ 361a II, German Civil Code).
2. Please pay the correct shipping costs for the returned merchandise. Please understand that only pre-paid deliveries can be accepted.
1. In the case of deliveries within the EU, orders are usually dispatched by post from our warehouse within one week of receiving your order.
2. Deliveries must be paid for by PayPal or you may wire transfer the money to our bank account. We do not accept liability for losses when sending cash or cheques.
3. If your payments are overdue, we retain the right to levy interest on defaulted payments amounting to 5% higher than the respective basic interest rate announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank (www.bundesbank.de). You will retain the right to provide evidence that we have not incurred any or only minimum damage caused by delayed performance.
Reservation of Ownership
The goods supplied shall remain our property until such a time as payment has been submitted in full. Until then, you are obliged to take care of the goods and to report any damage without delay. In the event of a default in payment, we shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract and demand return of the goods. Costs for returning goods in the event of a default in payment must be borne by you and must be remunerated if you did not pay for shipping them in the first place.
We will store and use your data for dealing with the contents of the contract only. It goes without saying that your personal details will be treated confidentially.
Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction, Partial Invalidity, Applicable Laws
1. The place of performance for all reciprocal services indicated in the contract including any claims to reimbursement shall be Fürth in Germany.
2. In business transactions with merchants and legal persons under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the contract, including actions on dishonoured bills or cheques, shall be Fürth in Germany; we shall also be entitled to sue customers wherever the latter are based.
3. If any individual specifications of the delivery contract or these general shipping terms are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining specifications.
4. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply for legal business or other legal relations with TARANG. For contracts with an objective which can not be assigned to the consumer's professional or commercial activity, these laws shall only apply in as far as protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law in the country in which the consumer usually resides has not been revoked.