The following terms apply for shipping outside the European Union.
1. Prices are subject to change. All prices indicated include statutory value added tax.
2. A postage and packaging fee is levied for each order. The sum of the flat rate for your country please ask either before you order, or if you send your order TARANG will send you an order confirmation which includes the total shipping costs. You can cancel your order if you don't accept the shipping costs.
3. All prices include 19% German V.A.T. tax. Clients outside the EU are exempted from EU-V.A.T. tax; therefore they are granted a price reduction of 19% on all goods. Usually these clients often have to pay domestic customs duties (import V.A.T.).
Information on Returning Merchandise:
1. If damaged or used goods are returned, TARANG shall be entitled to claim for compensation (§ 361a II, German Civil Code). Returning of any instruments have to be accepted by TARANG on the individual case.
2. Please pay the correct shipping costs for the returned merchandise. Please understand that only pre-paid deliveries can be accepted.
1. In the case of deliveries outside the EU, orders are usually dispatched by post from our warehouse within two weeks of receiving your order. There shall be no compensation made unless delays are intentional and grossly negligent on our part.
2. Deliveries shall be paid for by credit card only. We do not accept liability for losses when sending cash or cheques.
3. If your payments are overdue, we retain the right to levy interest on defaulted payments amounting to 5% higher than the respective basic interest rate announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank (www.bundesbank.de). You will retain the right to provide evidence that we have not incurred any or only minimum damage caused by delayed performance.
Reservation of Ownership
The goods supplied shall remain our property until such a time as payment has been submitted in full. Until then, you are obliged to take care of the goods and to report any damage without delay. In the event of a default in payment, we shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract and demand return of the goods. Costs for returning goods in the event of a default in payment must be borne by you and must be remunerated if you did not pay for shipping them in the first place.
We will store and use your data for dealing with the contents of the contract only. It goes without saying that your personal details will be treated confidentially.
Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction, Partial Invalidity, Applicable Laws
1. The place of performance for all reciprocal services indicated in the contract including any claims to reimbursement shall be Fürth in Germany
2. In business transactions with merchants and legal persons under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the contract, including actions on dishonoured bills or cheques, shall be Fürth in Germany; we shall also be entitled to sue customers wherever the latter are based.
3. If any individual specifications of the delivery contract or these general shipping terms are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining specifications.
4. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply for legal business or other legal relations with TARANG. For contracts with an objective which can not be assigned to the consumer's professional or commercial activity, these laws shall only apply in as far as protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law in the country in which the consumer usually resides has not been revoked.